Monday, August 31, 2015

How Much I Miss You!

It's been a month now and still I am not able to love this place. I miss my land, my job, my home, my friends. But what I miss most is YOU!

We had our differences, we spoke different languages, we had different food habits, we were so much different! In spite of all those differences, you used to take care of me  and my everything! I still remember those days, when you sneak into my house in the early morning, saving glances and glares from everyone. I knew, you cared!

Today, when we are thousands of miles away, when we wake up at different timezones, when we have no means of communication, I miss you and I think of you every now and then. How I wish to see you around!

Those mornings, when I prepare a breakfast and struggle to feed my daughter and wish if someone would prepare a hot steamy breakfast for me, I think of you! The day when my dishwasher broke and had to clean all the dishes by myself, I thought of you. When I look at the pile of cloths to fold and sort out, I think of you! To be honest, you are always in my mind NAGAMMA, my best helping hand, my maid, my cook, I miss you so much!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India